Bought a good mattress, if used improperly or ineffective, it will affect the service life of the mattress. In order to the health of the family, you should know the correct maintenance of the mattress:
1. Regularly flip. The new mattress in the first year of purchase, you need reverse and turn it every 2-3 months, so that the mattress spring distribute force average, then flip about every six months.
2. The use of better quality sheets, not only absorbent, but also keep the mattress surface clean.
3.Keep it clean. Clean the mattress regularly with a vacuum cleaner, but do not wash directly with water or detergent. At the same time to avoid lying after bath or sweat immediately upon it, not to use electrical appliances or smoking in bed.
4. Do not often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress is the most vulnerable, long-term sitting in the edge of the bed, easy to cause the edge of the spring damage.
5. Do not jump in bed frequently, so that a single point of force cause spring damage.
6. Remove the plastic bag when ready to use, to keep the environment dry and ventilated, to avoid damp mattresses. Do not expose the mattress to excessive light to discolour the fabric.
7. If you accidentally spill tea or coffee and other beverages in the bed, immediately with a towel or toilet paper to dry with heavy pressure, and then blow dry. When the mattress accidentally contaminated dirt, soap and water can be used to clean, do not use strong acids, alkaline cleaners, so as to avoid discoloration and damage mattresses.
1. Choosing a good mattress is also important for good sleep quality because lower quality materials decompose earlier than higher quality materials.
2. You should be good to set a good cleaning pad before use, to ensure long-term use of clean products.
3. It is recommended that about 3 to 4 months, the mattress to reconcile on a regular basis so that the pad surface even force, to extend the service life.
4. Do not tighten the sheets, mattresses, so as not to block the vents of the mattress, resulting in the air mattress can not flow, breeding bacteria.
5. Do not put pressure on the surface of the local stress, so as to avoid deformation of the mattress local depression effect.
6. Avoid scratching the fabric with sharp-angle tools or knives.
7. Finally, check the warranty period when purchasing a new mattress. Manufacturers will explain their warranty period, and many will provide useful mattress care tips.
Although no mattress can be used forever, using the mattress properly, cleaning it regularly, and reading the rules can help prolong the life of your mattress.